Lodges, apartments and bed & breakfast : the choice of communication
examples of sites for bed and breakfast / lodgings at the bottom of the page
The choice of “systematic commissioning”
You agree to systematically pay 10 to 25% commissions to OTAs: Booking, Trip Advisor, Expedia, etc.
The challenges of managing seasonal rentals for professionals and individuals are numerous. However, given the current market dominated by OTAs, the options are not many. The first would be to rely 100% on online booking portals, which are often heavily commissioned.
This certainly reduces launch costs (no need for a basic investment in a website), but it will quickly start to be expensive once the first reservations have been received. In addition, any independent work on the referencing of goods will be excluded, due to the absence of a so-called “owner” advertisement (your adverts on Booking or Airbnb do not belong to you) and the underlying costs.
These platforms sometimes offer a better ranking on their platform for an additional commission, but this naturally only increases the dependence. This first option can be a starting solution, in the case of a clearly restricted launch budget, but it will never be a lasting option.
The second possibility that will present itself to the manager of the tourist structure will certainly represent a larger basic investment, but will necessarily pay off in the past the first year: your site is the showcase specific to your activity, accumulates a natural referencing over time. years and has a fully automated reservations engine, independent of any other organization.
Hotel Web-Design supports the managers of small, medium and large accommodation structures in their digital communication by creating sites with a strong emotional dimension, easy to use and featuring < strong> independent reservation systems , allowing the hotelier to optimize his ROI as much as possible while allowing the implementation of specific commercial strategies: Adwords campaigns, natural referencing campaign, etc.
The websites that we design for our clients who manage guest rooms, lodges or apartments are “owners”: the rights are transferred, you are the full owner of the site created. Discover our PMS, channel manager and booking engine for tourist structures , the 100% independent solution, hosted and managed from your site, bringing together all the essential features for your hosting structure.
Summary of the advantages of choosing an owner reservation site compared to the choice of “systematic commissioning”:
- Your brand image is personalized, independent and strong.
- Reservations received via the site are not commissioned (excluding any bank charges. Find out more
- You can strategize from natural. link building
- You can develop an Adwords / FB Ads referencing strategy (“pay per click” campaign). Contrary to popular belief, their budget is totally controlled. These campaigns are very effective if skilfully configured as well as adjusted over time. They are particularly relevant when launching the new site, to overcome the lack of natural referencing)
The choice “owner reservation site”
You agree to invest in your brand image, with a non-commissioned booking site
Luxury accommodation in Nice: La Villa Dracoena
- Mediterranean colors, retro typo
- Integration of the independent reservations engine
- Integration of a tourism page & amp; leisure
- A Hotel Web-Design creation
Our creations for lodges and guest rooms
the websites we design include:
- Home page with presentation of the property – environment
- Presentation of the guest rooms or guest rooms
- The precise location of the establishment as well as the tourist activities available nearby
- A contact form to receive specific requests
- A 100% independent, non-commissioned PMS, channel manager and booking engine
Additional pages and sections can be added on request, depending on your specific needs.
Discover in our portfolio our latest web creations for lodges and guest rooms
Are you interested in these designs? Get in touch with us today for a quick quote.
Ready for more direct bookings?
Contact us today